Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Affection Series: O2Jam Fanfiction (Chapter 3 - GO!)



Silver Dawn of Harmony. Why this name? Because they now have two main vocalists: Robert & Maria. They are now famous, having concert after concert. They also give to charities.

And now, we meet Allan Henson, Terry's brother, and self-proclaimed "prince of dance music". He has a certain obsession for Maria. He would even guest for the SDH concerts! Maria knew what was going on, so one day, she decided to talk to Robert about what's going on.

"Aww, come on! It's just a case of falling in love and....you know! Those stuff."
"But Robert!" She sounded worried. "This is a serious thing!"
"Well yeah! But hey! It's not like he's gonna ask you to marry him..."
"What? No!! Not ever!"
"Why not? He's good. I absolutely think he's perfect for you."
"Yeah, but..."
"But what?"

Suddenly, she smiled.
"I'll tell you later. Bye for now. I've got autographs to sign, you know?" And then, she ran off.
"What the heck was that all about?" Robert was confused.

Later that night, it was blue moon. There are so many stars. Robert was alone in the upper terrace of their house. Maria came over.


"Hey Robert..."
"Yees, what is it?"
"There's something...really important I should tell you.."
"Important? Ok then, let's hear it."
"But promise me first."
"Huh?"
"Promise you won't get mad."
"Oh ok."

Maria pulled out something from her envelope. It was her birth certificate. He showed it to Robert.

"Don't you see Robert? I'm not....I'm not your real sister!"
"..Y-your'e what?" Robert got confused, and slightly angry.
"The truth is...your real sister, Maria James, died years ago. My real name is Marina Wong. I was adopted because your parents told me that Maria's death caused you to...."

Robert was silent for a few minutes. Then he started to cry too.
"How could you...how could you do this to me? How could you pretend to be 'her'? Why didn't you tell me before?"
"I..I couldn't tell you..because you were.."
"That's enough!" And with that, he left. Maria, or rather, Marina was all alone, crying. It was still a full moon. The stars were still in the sky.

After that, she told Allan the same thing. And he said the same thing that Robert did. All Marina can do was sit in a corner and cry. One time, her 'mother', Nicole, sat beside her. She knew what Marina said to the boys.

"You know...crying isn't gonna solve anything."
"But can I do anything? I mean, honestly! There's absolutely nothing I can do to..."
"Shh.. That's enough. They might have been angry or shocked at what you said. But soon they'll realize that it's a truth that cannot be undone. It will take some time before they do."

'Don't lose hope'. This was the phrase Marina had in mind for the whole week. After a few days, Robert finally talked to her.

"You know, at first I couldn't believe what you just said. At first, I was kinda shocked at the whole thing. But now, it made sense to me."
Marina finally smiled, and hugged him.
"So now that I know that we're not siblings...."
"Huh?"
Robert pulls out a red rose from behind. "Will you...will you be my girlfriend instead?"
Marina was surprised. Her eyes were filled with tears. "Yes yes!" She eagerly said.

What they didn't know, Ben was spying on them.
"What a perfect happy ending...for such a odd fairytale." Then he magically disappeared.
Who exactly is he? Well, we don't need to know that. All that matters now is Robert & Marina found each other.

"Maria....I hope you're watching. I'm happy now. Thank you."

>>THE END!!<<

No comments:

Post a Comment